Welcome to Christine’s Bridal & Tuxedo! If you are unable to come to the store to be fitted, please make arrangements to be fitted by a professional in your area. Dress orders must be paid for in full at the time of the order. Upon receipt of your measurements, a representative will be in touch with you via phone for size confirmation, and payment information. Please note we cannot accept measurements over the phone. Forms must be filled out completely! We are happy to accept your M/C, Visa or Discover cards for payment.
1. All sales are final. No store returns. All payments are non-refundable. No refunds or exchanges.
2. In the event of an event cancellation, customer is still liable for any merchandise.
3. Dress orders must be paid for in full at time of sale. Orders will not be processed without payment.
4. Garments and/or accessories sold are not custom fit to the customer’s measurements, and may require alterations. These alterations, and the arrangements for them are the customer’s financial and personal responsibility.
5. If you, the customer, do not have your measurements taken by the staff at Christine’s Bridal, and request that any item be ordered based on measurements or sizing you provide, Christine’s Bridal will not be held responsible for errors in fit or otherwise. You will also not be entitled to refunds of any nature.
6. You agree to pay remaining balances and pick up all merchandise within two (2) weeks of its arrival, or have someone else pick it up on your behalf.